My humble beginning

My humble beginning in designing menu cards. In short the idea of these cards was to let people who come to the wedding/sendoff know two important things: our food menu and thanks note. At past, they were designed at K-net cafe at mikocheni and I was the one who was commissioned that duty of getting all the details and send them by email or physically and ensured the work is done and brought them to the hotel early before the event start. But the problem was that they were not as good  I wanted and I challenged those people a lot on making nice looking cards and not repeating the same cards again and again.  Also sometimes the information content in the cards was not correct and there was delaying in their preparations. I have to take that task from them slowly. What I did was I designed them and send the soft copy for printing. But still they were making their own alterations because I didn't want to depend on them anymore. This still pose the same problems again and again. So in the late 2015 I had to take over in doing this whole thing from start to the end and this was the beginning of my designing journey. For real it wasn't easy at all as I didn't have much idea on how to do it but I gained some few skills from K net people. I guess they were not happy at all by taking this business from them. But what can I do this is a game of competition on quality, price and reliability. Above was one of early menu cards to design . All of my cards were v shape upside down cards. Their cards were tri-fold long ones. By the way to conclude, I learned a lot from my humble beginning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kadi ya mchango wa harusi

Kadi mchango wa harusi